Make sure the aerator or compressor is never exposed to water or fire ants. Your warranty does not cover water or fire ant damage.
- Make sure the unit is not exposed to vehicular traffic. This will cause damage to the tank.
- Do not attempt to clean the aerator filter or service any part of the unit yourself. Doing so could result in electrical shock and may cause severe bodily damage or death.
- Always be sure children are not allowed to play on or around any part of the unit. It is a good idea to teach your child or children not to play on or around the unit.
- Make sure chlorine is in the unit at all times.
- Maintain a current service contract.
- Septic system manufacturers recommend that your system be pumped every two to four years. Depending on usage, some systems may need to be pumped every year. Failure to have your system pumped in a timely manner could result in plumbing blockage and/or sewage back-up into your home.
Following all these instructions along with proper maintenance and water conservation practices can greatly reduce problems and save money on repairs and parts replacement.